Labour law consists of judiciary rules that manage relationships among people at work. As recently as 100 years ago, labour law was considered a part of civil law throughout the world and is therefore a relatively new legal subject that manages individual employment contracts and relationships (between the employee and the employer) as well as collective employment contracts and relationships (between employee and employer unions).
We offer our clients the following legal services:
- Drawing up general legal acts for companies, institutions and other economic operators.
- Drawing up various employment contracts.
- Employer consultation in case of workers’ disciplinary breach.
- Employer consultation and representation in case of employment contract termination.
- Employer representation in proceedings before labour court.